Sunday, September 9, 2007

A Little Under the Weather!


Our sweet little angel has been really sick this past week, but she managed to crawl for the FIRST time! I will post pictures and video later. Adam and I have been a little worried because she wouldn't eat much at all. We tried giving her popsicles and Pedialyte to keep her hydtrated, but she would knock them away. Today she feels much better and eating a little better too. She still has an upset tummy but hopefully that will end soon!!




7 comments:

Tate Family said...

Feel better, Ava Grace! We feel your pain -- home sick today. :(

Mitch and Cindy said...

I am glad Ava is feeling better. Welcome to the blog world!

Katie said...

YAY!!!!!!!! So glad you posted. I miss y'all! Kiss that sweet baby for me. Love y'all

shannon said...

I don't know you but I have a new blog too and I was just cruising around others and ran across yours. I have been trying to make a cute header for my blog so I saw yours and think it is so cute. I was wondering if you could email me the software/website information you use to make the headers. I really don't know where to start and I want to make my blog look cute. My email is shannonkirby4133@bellsouth.net

Thanks,
Shannon Kirby

Cherie said...

I loved all the pictures and the quote under the two of you. Soooo romantic. Keep posting. Love you.

The Segrest Family said...

yay!!! can't wait to see more pictures! the blog is so cute! but ava is CUTER!!!!!!!

Shelley said...

Hi!! It's so good to see BEAUTIFUL Ava!! She's grown up since the last time I saw her. I hope she's feeling all better now. I'll be checking your blog often, and I'll add your link to my page! 8)Have a GREAT day!!!!!