Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!

We all go back to our house Christmas Eve afternoon just in time to go to Christmas Mass. Oh, by the way, I turned 30!!! Yuck!!! Very depressing, but anyway, moving on. We got back from a wonderful mass and had supper. Then we had to get ready for Santa to come.




We hardly ever get a picture with the three of us! We need to work on that!

Adam's Mom and Dad came up on Christmas day for lunch. We had a feast too! They brought Ava her very first bike. Look at that big girl on a bike!

My parents weren't able to come up because my mom was still feeling bad and my dad had to work the next day! We wished you were here and missed very much!!! It wasn't the same without you!!!!!







My dad had his birthday on the 26th. Happy Birthday again Daddy!! I love you!!!!




"Giddy up, Papaw!!"

3 comments:

Kevin, Kara, Kolton, & Kannon said...

Yeah! New posts!!!

Sorry you missed all the fun at school today!!!

The Hill Family said...

Ava is too cute! Looks like you had a GREAT Christmas :)

Tate Family said...

I am praying today for sweet Ava after her surgery. It is scary to go through but so worth it in the end. Hugs to Ava from Wesley!!