Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What a Blessing!!


Gosh!! It has been two years (around May 5) since we found out we were going to become parents!! What an emotional day! I remember feeling so much joy but also scared at the same time. At the end of May, we moved up here from Natchez and were living in an apartment. We were very nervous because we had to find a house and I, of course, had to get a job! It is amazing how everything just fell into place. Praise God!! He led us to this great house and I got a job at NWRE teaching. I feel so at home at NWRE! I work with so many wonderful people and I am so grateful!!!I can not imagine working without them! I love you guys!!

Looking at all of these pictures fills me with so much love. Motherhood is the BEST!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jenny said...

i'm so glad you're at NWRE, too. you have become one of my dearest friends, and it wouldn't be as much fun (or sane) without you.:) i love looking at all these pictures of ava...what a sweet face. can't wait to play this summer.

love ya friend,
jenny

Tate Family said...

Oh my goodness, what a precious collage of wonderful memories. Ava is so darling!! Glad to see an update. ;)

Shelley said...

Yay!! Honestly, as I was clicking on your link, I doubted that there was anything new...but wanted to see if "just maybe" you had posted an update on sweet, BEAUTIFUL Ava!! You DID!! Yeah!

She's grown up so much! All those pictures in the collage are sooo cute. How do they grow up so fast? Glad to see the update...keep them coming!8)

Oh, and in case you didn't know, I'm rejoining y'all next year!!

Tate Family said...

Hey Katie! Check my blog...you're tagged.

Charlotte said...

Katie, I am so happy to have you on our team. We were blessed when you come through our doors at Northwest Elementary that day and talk with us. I still think it's funny, (well, maybe funny is not the right adjective) that you waited until we offered you a job before you told us you were pregnant.
Ava is beautiful. I love it when she visits with us at school.

Charlotte