Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Best Friend



Early Monday morning I lost Sylvester, my best friend of 17 years. She will forever remain in my heart and mind. It will not be the same without her. I am going to miss her following me around, watching me wash my hair, hearing her coming up and down the hall, waiting for me at the door when I got home, loving on me when I felt down or sick, checking on Ava when she cried, loving on Adam when I wasn't home, and being the best snuggler ever!!!! I love you with all my heart "Sugar Bear"!!!! I will see you again some day at the Rainbow Bridge!!!!

3 comments:

Brook said...

I am so sorry about your loss. Reading this post actually brought tears to my eyes. I truly dread the day that one of our dogs passes (they are like our children). I know Sylvester was a part of your family for a long time. Just remember all the happy memories of her.

Jeremy and Sarah said...

Katie, I am SO sad to hear that. I know how much you loved her. I will be thinking about you!

Katie said...

My heart is broken for you!! I will miss Sylvester too. Your house will not be the same without hearing her little feet walking the hallway. I am so glad you knew about Rainbrow Bridge. I had sent that link to Adam to show you too. Until you have fallen in love with an animal you can't imagine the grief when one dies. I now understand fully, but know that since she was your best friend for so long it is even harder!! I am praying for you!! I love you and miss you!