Friday, July 31, 2009

Our Little Miracle

Today we went to have a 4D Sonogram of Little Sophie and she was not wanting to have her picture taken. She kept her arm and foot in front of her face the whole time. So we are going back again next Friday and maybe we'll get a better look.

This has been one tough and scary pregnacy for my whole family and being on bedrest since I was 11 weeks pregnant was not fun! With the help of our family and friends, we got through it. Now I am able to get around and that has made me and the fam feel normal again. We had to go back to the doctor a lot to get a look at the bleed so we have gotten lots sono pics of her. It is neat to look at them and see how she has grown.




Ava is so excited about being a big sister and I know she will be a big help! We can't wait for Sophie to get here!!



I think she looks a lot like our Ava.

I think the Skates big toe has struck again! :) Sorry Ava and Sophie!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

They look good. I can't wait to see if they get pics that turn out better! Love you!